- 450000 INR
- 2.5 To 10 Ton T/hr
- 125 Horsepower (HP)
- 6 To 12 Months
A specialist construction tool used in the building of pavement and roads is a bitumen sprayer. It is made to spread bitumen, a viscous, dark binder substance frequently used in asphalt applications, uniformly. The Bitumen Sprayer is made up of a tank for the bitumen, a heating system to keep it at the right temperature, a pump to move the bitumen around, and a spraying mechanism. It is available in a variety of shapes and sizes that are appropriate for various project sizes.
- Bitumen sprayers are vital in the building of roads. They make sure that bitumen is distributed consistently and evenly, which is necessary to provide a smooth and long-lasting road surface.
- Sprayers reduce wastage and excessive usage of bitumen by accurately managing the bitumen's application.
- Bitumen sprayers make it possible to apply bitumen quickly and uniformly, speeding up the construction of roads.
- Better traction and skid resistance are provided by properly bituminized, well-maintained roads, which makes for safer driving conditions for drivers. Bitumen sprayers help to make roads that improve all-around traffic safety.
Bitumen Sprayer Specifications:
- Brand/Make : Kesar
- Capacity : 4 - 10 Ton
- Automation Grade : Automatic
- Is It Portable : Portable
- Condition : New
- Usage/Application : Road Construction Machinery
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Week
- 2 Week
- International Standard
- Africa Middle East South America Asia
- ISO 9001-2015