- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Color :
Soil Stabilization Plant Features:
- Hassle free performance
- Needs less maintenance
- Environment friendly
- User friendly operations
The Standard configuration of the plants comprise of the following units:
- Cold Aggregates Bin Feeders - Over Size Removal Vibrating Screen - Slinger Conveyor - Pugmill Mixing Unit - Load Out Conveyor with anti Segregation gob hopper - Water Storage Tank - Fully Automatic Control Panel, Weather Proof Control Cabin.
- Optional: Optional attachments like Storage Silos for Mixed material.
- As 2007 more than 100 plants of capacity ranging from 100 to 250 TPH are in operation.
- WMM-100 (Capacity 100 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-160 (Capacity 160 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-200 (Capacity 200 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-250 (Capacity 250 Tons/Hour)
The term Soil stabilization is used for any biological, physical or chemical changes occurring naturally in the soil. A material is used to strengthen the base layers of the soil. This material is produced using Soil Stabilizer Plant. Optimum and desired results can easily be achieved after controlling the process of compaction. The mentioned soil improves several parameters of the soil such as tensile strength and weight bearing capacity are to name a few. With this way, the user can also aim to minimize the wastage of material.
- Performs even in the extreme conditions to ensure excellent productivity
- Designed with ultra-modern technology to ensure acrobat-like flexibility
- Sturdily constructed to render optimum performance
- Minimizes the overall construction costs
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India