- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Produce less pollution
- Power efficient
- Easy to operate
- Requires negligible maintenance
Soil-Cement is considered to be a highly compacted mixture of water, aggregate and cement to be used in the making of airports, material handling, residential streets, storage areas, parking lots and many more. In order to strengthen the soil-cement used during the construction of these and more structures, we offer Soil Cement Stabilization Plant. As the name suggests, the offered plant stabilizes the good properties of the soil-cement to render optimum performance and excellent results. Usually, the soil-cement the thickness that is quite less in comparison to the granular bases, therefore, to improve their thicknesses the offered plant is used.
- Offered plant can even work under extreme industrial conditions such as temperature, etc.
- Collection of aggregates is effectively done using the mentioned plant
- Provides surge capacity while controlling the segregation in mixture
- Renders complete solution for strengthening the base of the soil
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India