We are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Paver Finisher machine for our prestigious clients. Under the supervision of vigilant professionals, this finisher is manufactured using quality assured raw materials and modern techniques at our premises. We provide this finisher to the patrons at budget friendly rates within a stipulated time frame. Along with this, the offered Paver Finishing machine is extensively used for mixing paving materials using operational controls on highways, streets, parking lots and many other places.
- The precise design of its driving section and clear visibility has contributed to the trouble free movement of its control panel to L/R.
- The application specific design of this product helps to upgrade its performance.
- Its supporting system acts as automatic leveling unit for maintaining uniformity level during road laying work.
- Self regulating mechanism of its leveling section.
- It consists of electric system with cutting edge technology for the ease of its operation.
- It can cover 2.5 meter to 4.5 meter of paving width.
- Its paving width can be raised up to 5 meters along with depth covering from 10mm to 200 mm range as per the specific requirements of clients.
The asphalt is transferred from material transferring unit or dump truck to the hopper part of the paver. The transferred asphalt is later shifted to the auger from the hopper. The auger places a number of collected materials before the screed which helps to spread all these accumulated materials over the road for initial compaction purpose.
The paver finisher machine has a key role in maintaining homogeneity of surface behind the screed. A free floating screed is advised to use to ensure smoothness of surface. A long arm is used to pull it for lowering the effect of base topology on the prepared surface. Vibration and weight of the screed, attack angle of the screed, pulling force and material head are some important factors that determine the height of the screed.
Automatic screed controlling technology is adopted by the modern day pavers in order to maintain compatibility with the elevation changes of the road. This specific technology helps to regulate angle attack of screed depending on the collected data of grade sensor. Further controls are utilized to maintain proper positioning of slope, highest elevation point or crown of the prepared pavement.
- Application specific design
- Air brake for maintaining proper braking rate
- Utilization of state of the art technology
- The unique design of chassis guarantees high strength and stable performance
- Rigid structure
- Its single dashboard consists of all its operation control systems
- Error free operation
- The auto parts belong to LEYLAND/TATA brand
- The power steering is provided for its spare components
|Operating Height||2930 mm|
|Shipping Height||2540 mm|
|Operating Width||3230 mm|
|Shipping width||2690 mm|
|Weight (approx)||8 Tons|
|Tread width||1900 mm|
|Truck Dumpimg Clearance||600 mm|
|Wheel Base||2500 mm|
|Engine Rating||40.3 kW (54 HP) at 2300 RPM ( simpson S - 4 or Equipment)|
|Battery||12 Volts - 21 Plates (Heavy Duty)|
|Tyres - Front 2 Nos. - Solid Rubber||558 x 405 x 180 mm|
|Tyres - Rear 2 Nos. - Pneumatic||11 x 20 - 16 Ply|
|Paving Thickness||10 - 200 mm|
|Paving Speed||1.25 - 23 Meters / Minute|
|Paving Width||2.5 to 4 Meters (Mechanical Extensions)|
|Travel Speed||0 - 16 KMPH|
|Hopper Capacity (approx )||4 Cubic Meters|
|Screed Heating||2 Nos. Oil Burner|
|Screed Extension -2 Nos. Each||75 mm, 150 mm, 225 mm, 300 mm|
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India