- Bitumen logistic is sometimes an issue, especially in those areas where an adequate supply of hot liquid product through conventional road transport tanks is not ensured. Here most end users are consequently supplied with solid bitumen in drums, but then they have to melt bitumen back into liquid form prior to usage or storage it.
- For Todays Requirements, we have developed the most performing drums melting unit actually available on the market. Reliability, user-friendly and high efficiency are the key features of these machines, widely sold to all major road contractors, most of which owning more than one unit for each of their different job sites.
- Capacity : 2 to 7 tons/hour
Bitumen Decanting Machine is developed to heat up and melt bitumen that is well-packed in drums. This machine without break continuously melt bitumen stored in the standard shape of drums of around 200 kg/each, to keep the production flow smooth and easy. Upon need, suited hot oil heater is attached in the machine to provide needed hot oil for melting bitumen. Bitumen Decanting Machine finds tremendous usage in asphalt mixing plants where huge quantity of fine bitumen in bulk is not available. So, maintaining regular supplies bitumen is stored in drums for saving production loss.
- Offered machine aids in transferring melted bitumen from the decanter reservoir to the tanks at the time decanting process
- This machine technologically advance and has noise free operations
- User-friendly interface of this machine makes it perfect worthy investment
- Available in two models, melting rate of this machine is about 8.000 kg/hour
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India