We have gained immense appreciation from clients for manufacturing and exporting the best stock of Asphalt Drum Plant. This drum plant is widely used for mixing and processing asphalt. We offer this Asphalt Drum Plant to clients in varied specifications and models to meet their diverse requirements. This plant is wisely manufactured in strict tandem with the industry standards using best quality materials and components.
- Consistent and continuous operation
- Extended service life
- Durable quality
|Power Rating||DM 45 / 50 / 60|
|Voltage||40 to 120 tons/hour|
Kesar Stationary Asphalt Drum Mix Type Hot Mix Plant is the Synonym for High quality. Top notch performance, Lower operating costs, Superb Service back up... translating into productivity and return in turn High profits for the customer. Conforming to international standards the DM range of Asphalt Plants also conforms fully to the latest MORTH (Ministry of Road Transport & Highway) specification. The Kesar Drum Mix Type Hot Mix Plants has a class engineered to last, Standard Make Bought outs, precision engineering, quality processes and procedures with Kesar's rich experience ensure the pride in owning.
The Standard configuration of the plants comprise of the following units:
- Cold Aggregates Bin Feeders "Over Size Removal Vibrating Screen, Slinger Conveyor" Drying & Mixing Drum Unit - Load Out Conveyor with anti Segregation gob hopper - Bitumen Heating & Storage Tank "Mineral Filler Unit - Fully Automatic Control Panel, Weather Proof Control Cabin.
- Optional : Optional attachments like Storage Silos for Mixed material, Wet Dust collector for effective Pollution control, Bitumen Heating and Storage Tanks provided to suit specific needs.
- As 2007 more than 200 plants of capacity ranging from 30 to 120 TPH are in operation.
- DM-45 (Capacity 40-60 tones/hour)
- DM-50 (Capacity 60-90 tones/hour)
- DM-60 (Capacity 90-120 tones/hour)
In order to engineer this durable and reliable plant, the standard configuration includes the following:
- Load out conveyor with anti-segregation gob hopper
- Cold aggregates bin feeders
- Over sized removal vibrating screen
- Slinger conveyor
- Drying and mixing drum unit
- Bitumen heating & storage tank
- Mineral filler unit
- Fully automatic control panel
- Weather proof control cabin
Optional components included the components can be availed in the plant on request:
- Bitumen Heating and Storage tanks are provided for carrying out specific processes
- In order to have effective control over pollution, Wet Dust Collector is used
- For using mixed material, Storage Silos can be installed
- Capacity of plants may range from 30 to 120 TPH
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India