We feel immense pleasure in introducing ourselves as the prominent manufacturer and exporter of an excellent range of Asphalt Apollo Batching Plants. Our plants provide the consistency that is crucial to your mix quality. All the components of these Asphalt Apollo Batching Plants are carefully developed to ensure that feeding, heating, drying, screening and mixing seamlessly blend together. These batching plants are offered to clients at reasonable prices.
- Easy to set- up
- Excellent production capacity
- Low maintenance cost
Working of Asphalt Apollo Batching Plants
Featuring ultra-modern technology, the offered plant is the best for obtaining quality HMA. The process working of this plant begins by feeding cold aggregates into aggregate feeder. These are then metered from the hoppers so that it can be easily moved towards the drying drum. While carrying out of this process, these aggregates are passed via basic scalping screen to remove the oversized material. A conveyor then takes these aggregates into the drying drum, where these are carefully dried.
- Feeding system for cold aggregate
- Counter flow drying drum with multi fuel burner
- Elevator system to convey hot aggregates over vibrating screen
- Batch tower unit including four deck vibrating screen
- Independent aggregate weighing bins
- Independent weigh hoppers for minerals and bitumen
- Pug mill type mixing unit underneath weighing unit used for aggregate
- Pollution control equipment that work in sync
- Heating and storage tanks with PLC control panel within the control cabin
81-82, Nirmal industrial Park, G. I. D. C. At- Gozaria, Tal: Dist: Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India