With the help of cutting edge tools and techniques, this Apollo Asphalt Plant is manufactured using the best quality components at our premises. Also, the provided plant is thoroughly checked and verified under the surveillance of our experts. This plant is highly demanded by private contractor and state government road department to process asphalt during construction of roads, highways and flyovers. In addition, the offered Apollo Asphalt Plant is accessible from us at cost effective prices. Features:
- Simple to operate
- High efficiency
- Flawless design
Kesar Stationary Asphalt Drum Mix Type Hot Mix Plant is the Synonym for High quality. Top notch performance, Lower operating costs, Superb Service back up... translating into productivity and return in turn High profits for the customer. Conforming to international standards the DM range of Asphalt Plants also conforms fully to the latest MORTH (Ministry of Road Transport & Highway) specification. The Kesar Drum Mix Type Hot Mix Plants has a class engineered to last, Standard Make Bought outs, precision engineering, quality processes and procedures with Kesar's rich experience ensure the pride in owning.
The Standard configuration of the plants comprise of the following units :
- Cold Aggregates Bin Feeders - Over Size Removal Vibrating Screen, Slinger Conveyor - Drying & Mixing Drum Unit - Load Out Conveyor with anti Segregation gob hopper - Bitumen Heating & Storage Tank - Mineral Filler Unit - Fully Automatic Control Panel, Weather Proof Control Cabin.
- Optional : Optional attachments like Storage Silos for Mixed material, Wet Dust collector for effective Pollution control, Bitumen Heating and Storage Tanks provided to suit specific needs.
- As 2007 more than 200 plants of capacity ranging from 30 to 120 TPH are in operation.
- DM-45 (Capacity 40-60 tones/hour)
- DM-50 (Capacity 60-90 tones/hour)
- DM-60 (Capacity 90-120 tones/hour)